Why Stomach Settle Nausea Relief Drops?
- Helps relieve occasional nausea, motion sickness, gas, bloating and other digestive upset*
- Formulated with the top natural remedies – ginger, spearmint, lemon, plus vitamin B6 – to help soothe your upset stomach*
- Micronized herbs designed for fast absorption*
- Naturally sourced herbal ingredients, non GMO, drug-free and gluten-free
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Great tasting mild lemon-ginger-honey flavor
- Individually wrapped drops
Everyone’s body is unique, many of our customers report feeling relief within a short time – say, a few minutes to an hour. Hallelujah!
Start with 1 drop to soothe your symptoms and increase as needed. Do not exceed 5 drops per day.
Stomach Settle drops have a great tasting lemon-ginger-honey flavor, and a hard candy like texture. The drops work to naturally soothe nausea as they dissolve in your mouth.
Children age 14 - 17 years old may take (1) drop up to four times per day. Adults 18 and older may take up to five drops per day. So, tell your husband, your parents, or that friend of yours who is always complaining about an upset stomach.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I take these while pregnant?
Yes, Upspring Stomach Settle can be consumed while pregnant.
Are the drops liquid or candy?
These are hard, dissolvable, individually wrapped pieces. You can suck on them like cough drops or candy, or you can even dissolve one in a cup of hot water to make a stomach soothing "tea!"