Why Milkflow Fenugreek-Free Breastfeeding Supplement Blackberry Lime Drink Mix?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- Contains four breast milk-boosting herbs - moringa, blessed thistle, fennel, and anise*
- Works with your body to naturally support the hormones that help promote breast milk supply*
- Recommended by lactation consultants
- Naturally sourced herbal ingredients, non-GMO and gluten-free
- Helps breastfeeding moms increase their fluid intake
- Great-tasting natural blackberry lime flavored drink mix
Moringa is a plant native to parts of Africa and Asia that has been known for its health benefits for thousands of years and is abundant in antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds. Moringa leaves are a natural galactagogue - a substance that promotes or increases the flow of a mother's breast milk. Due to its effectiveness and nutritional goodness, lactation consultants recommend moringa to help support lactation.*
Aside from its use in the kitchen, fennel offers a wide range of benefits. Fennel has estrogen-like properties and is also an established galactagogue to help increase breast milk supply.*
Blessed thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. The herb is also recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.*
Take Milkflow any time you want to support breast milk production after your baby is born.* (Do not take during pregnancy.)
Seeing floaties in your drink is actually a good sign! These floaties are naturally sourced herbs and ingredients that may not fully dissolve. They’re a way to see all the galactagogue goodness inside Milkflow.
Metabolisms vary but you may see a difference within the first week!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you drink this if you are not breastfeeding, pregnant or trying? I love the taste and on a diet, but won’t need it for milk flow
Certainly! There is no reason why you wouldn't be able to enjoy this as a refreshing treat.