Why Milkflow Fenugreek-Free Breastfeeding Supplement Capsules?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- Contains four breast milk boosting herbs - moringa, blessed thistle, fennel, and anise*
- Works with your body to naturally support the hormones that help promote breast milk supply*
- Naturally sourced herbs and non-GMO
- Small, easy to swallow capsule
- Recommended by lactation consultants
Moringa is a plant native to parts of Africa and Asia that has been known for its health benefits for thousands of years and is abundant in antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds. Moringa leaves are a natural galactagogue - a substance that promotes or increases the flow of a mother's breast milk. Due to its effectiveness and nutritional goodness, lactation consultants recommend moringa to help support lactation.*
Aside from its use in the kitchen, fennel is an herb that offers a wide range of benefits. Fennel has estrogen-like properties and is also an established galactagogue to help increase breast milk supply.*
Blessed thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. The herb is also recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.*
Take Milkflow any time you want to boost breast milk production after your baby is born.* (Do not take during pregnancy.)
Metabolisms vary but you may see a difference within the first week!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.