Why Dual Prenatal Immunity Probiotic?
- Clinically studied probiotic to help expecting mom pass a healthy immune foundation to baby during pregnancy*
- The first 1,000 days of life (beginning at conception) provide an optimal window of opportunity for nutritional support to help your baby establish a healthy microbiome*
- Clinically studied to have long-term benefits on baby’s immunity based on studies starting at birth and followed through to 11 years of age *+
- Balances gut health and helps set the stage for a healthy microbiome with long-lasting immune benefits for baby*
- Supports natural immune defenses during pregnancy*
- Safe and gentle for mom and baby
- Single, proven probiotic strain with 6 billion live cultures
- Take daily to compliment your prenatal multivitamin
The UpSpring Difference
Our specially formulated probiotic (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001™) has been clinically studied for over a decade, beginning with pregnant women, through birth, and up to their child’s 11th birthday.
Those babies whose moms took Lactobaciliius Rhamnosus HN001 during pregnancy had fewer immune problems indicating the benefits were passed from mom to baby in utero. UpSpring Prenatal Dual Immunity uses this same probiotic strain, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001, that has been tested in long-term double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials and shown to have clinically studied benefits for your growing baby!
1. Wickens K, Black P, Stanley TV, et al. A differential effect of 2 probiotics in the prevention of eczema and atopy: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008;122(4):788-794 2. Wickens K, Black P, Stanley TV, et al. A protective effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 against eczema in the first 2 years of life persists to age 4 years. Clin Exp Allergy. 2012;42(7):1071-1079. 3. Wickens K, Stanley TV, Mitchell EA, et al. Early supplementation with Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 reduces eczema prevalence to 6 years: does it also reduce atopic sensitization? Clin Exp Allergy. 2013;43(9):1048-57. 4. Wickens K, Barthow C, Mitchell EA, et al. Effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 in early life on the cumulative prevalence of allergic disease to 11 years. Pediatric Allergy Immunol. 2018 Dec;29(8):808-814. doi: 10.1111/pai.12982. 5. Wickens K, Barthow C, Mitchell EA, et al. Maternal supplementation alone with Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 during pregnancy and breastfeeding does not reduce infant eczema. Pediatric Allergy Immunol. 2018;29(3);296-302. doi: 10.1111/pai.12874.
During pregnancy, take one capsule daily with water in addition to your prenatal vitamin. You can continue using after baby's born too! If you're breastfeeding, take one capsule daily to continue passing along immunity benefits to baby. If you aren't breastfeeding, open the capsule and dissolve powder into cold or room temperature formula or food. Give to baby for continued immune support!
You can begin taking it at any point during your pregnancy, but we recommend starting as early as possible to help support your natural immune defenses.*
You can pass immune benefits on to your baby if you take UpSpring Dual Prenatal Immunity while breastfeeding. If you aren’t breastfeeding you can also help build your baby’s immune system by opening up the capsules and dissolving the powder into her food or formula. Your baby will still be developing her immune system up until about age two to three. Moms, of course, can experience the benefits at any time – before, during, or after pregnancy.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001, a clinically studied probiotic strain shown to have lasting effects on baby’s immunity.*[i]
Unlike many other supplements, the active ingredient in UpSpring Dual Prenatal Immunity has been studied in a long-term double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial with pregnant mamas and shown to have positive (and lasting) benefits for baby.*
UpSpring Dual Prenatal Immunity is not a prenatal vitamin. It is an immunity supplement with dual benefits for both mom and baby, designed to be taken during pregnancy alongside (not instead of) a prenatal vitamin.
UpSpring Dual Prenatal Immunity is designed with prenatal stomachs in mind. It helps balance gut health and is well tolerated by pregnant tummies!*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this probiotic contain dairy? My baby has a dairy allergy.
Dual Prenatal Immunity Probiotic does not contain dairy. Any allergens included under FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling Consumer Protection Act) will be listed on our packaging. Allergens included under FALCPA are soy, milk, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts. As with any supplement, we recommend consulting with your doctor before use.