Why Walking Wings Learning to Walk Assistant?
- Pediatrician-recommended for babies learning to walk (6+ months)
- Reduces the number and severity of falls
- Builds baby’s confidence and stability
- Gives baby a sense of control and freedom
- Reduces back strain for parents
- 100% cotton, machine washable, and dryer safe
- Available in gray, blue, and pink
Sizing Your Walking Wings Learning to Walk Assistant
- The Walking Wings vest fits a chest circumference of 19 – 26” (48-66 cm).
- Do not use if child’s chest circumference is less than 19” or more than 26”.
After fastening Walking Wings on your baby, hold the handle straps securely while allowing your child to balance and move freely. Always hold the Walking Wings handles with two hands. Never support baby with one handle strap or one hand only. (You don’t want your child to walk lopsided, do you?)
It’s 100% cotton, and is machine washable and dryer safe.
Walking Wings is recommended during the two stages that progress as baby starts to balance and becomes more stable on his feet. Stage
1: 6 to 8 months. Baby starts pulling up. Baby is learning to balance hands free. Baby is grabbing onto objects for support. (This stage is also known as “Don’t leave stuff on the coffee table.”)
Stage 2: 8+ months.Balance and stability is improving. Baby is showing a desire to walk and explore. (This stage is sometimes called “Let’s find mom’s purse and dump it out.”)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.