Why Gummy Prenatal Vitamins (90 Count)?
- Delivers 100% daily value of 11 essentail nutrients for mom and baby
- Contains 800 mcg of folate (vs synthetic form known as folic acid)
- Great tasting Peach Mango flavored gummy
- OBGYN recommended
- Can be taken, before, during and after pregnancy
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- FSA/HSA eligible
Yesterday. If that’s not possible, it’s a good idea to start taking UpSpring Prenatal+ as soon as you learn you’re pregnant. In fact, if you are planning to become pregnant in the next few months, it’s not too soon to start.
Folate is the natural form of a vitamin otherwise known as B9. Folic acid is its synthetic counterpart (it was invented in a lab in the 1940s) and some studies suggest folic acid can negatively impact health in the long term. Folate, however, is found naturally in foods and is beneficial. It is one of the best-documented ways to prevent neural tube defects during pregnancy.* Women who are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) should get at least 800 mcg of folate per day from diet and supplementation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.