Why Milkflow Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Lactation Supplement Coffee Pods?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- The only lactation coffee with two known galactagogues (aka breast milk boosters) Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle
- Delivers 450 mg of Fenugreek in each serving
- Coffee pod is 100% compostable, 100% plant-based, and BPA-free - Better for Mama Earth!
- Compatible with most Keurig© K-Cup style coffee brewers
- Delightfully smooth flavor with 55mg of naturally-occurring caffeine per serving
- Naturally-sourced ingredients, gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Lactation consultant recommended
Adding cream or sugar will not impact the Milkflow formula. You may flavor the coffee anyway you would do normally.
Use them any time you want help to boost breast milk production after your baby is born. (Do not take during pregnancy).
No, but the pods are manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy.
Metabolisms vary, but you may see a difference within the first week.
Each serving (1 pod) delivers 55mg of naturally-occurring caffeine.
Plastic free. Milkflow Lactation Coffee Pods are 100% compostable and made from corn starch and sugars.
For more information on properly disposing of your Milkflow Lactation Coffee Pods, check locally for composting instructions in your city.
Each serving (1 pod) delivers 450mg of Fenugreek.
Fenugreek, or trigonella foenum-graecum, is a plant from India and the Mediterranean. It has been used by generations of women to help promote breast milk production. I’ve heard Fenugreek gives off a maple syrup odor, is that true? The Fenugreek herb has a natural maple scent. When taking a Fenugreek supplement, a maple syrup odor may occur in perspiration or urine. But don’t worry – the scent does not need to be present for Milkflow to be working!
Blessed Thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. Blessed Thistle is a known galactagogue, recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.