Why Milkflow + Electrolytes Breastfeeding Supplement Chocolate Drink Mix?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- Contains three breast milk-boosting herbs - fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise
- Works with your body to naturally support the hormones that help promote breast milk supply*
- Added electrolytes to replenish and restore*
- Recommended by lactation consultants
- Naturally sourced herbal ingredients, non-GMO and gluten-free
- Helps breastfeeding moms increase their fluid intake
- Great tasting chocolate flavored drink mix
- Can be enjoyed cold or hot
- Convenient and easy to use
Take it any time you want to support breast milk production after your baby is born.* (Do not take during pregnancy.)
Electrolytes are one of the top ingredients requested by breastfeeding moms. Since they are lost through sweat and breast milk, it can be challenging to replenish. Electrolytes help restore and replenish your body's natural hydration levels which can help support lactation.*
Milkflow is made with naturally sourced herbs but not organic. It is non GMO and gluten-free.
Fenugreek, or trigonella foenum-graecum, is a plant from India and the Mediterranean. It has been used by generations of women to promote breast milk production.*
The fenugreek herb has a natural maple scent. When taking a fenugreek supplement, a maple syrup odor may occur in perspiration or urine. But don’t worry – the scent does not need to be present for Milkflow to be working!
Blessed thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies.
Yes! While both plants are in the aster family, they are distinct from each other. Blessed thistle has yellow flowers surrounded by spiny leaves. It grows primarily in the Mediterranean region from Southern Europe to North Africa and in Western Asia. Flowers, leaves, stems and roots have been used in folk medicine and homeopathy. The blooms of the milk thistle plant are purple. While milk thistle originated in Europe, it is now found throughout North America. The leaves and stems contain milky white sap. The seeds contain active beneficial compounds and are used to create extracts and powders. Blessed Thistle is a known galactagogue, recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.*
This is still the same great tasting product that you love, now just with the added benefits of electrolytes to help restore and replenish!*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.