Breastfeeding and increasing breastmilk supply can seem like a daunting task. How do you know if you're making enough milk?
Are you looking for ways to make more breastmilk?
Look no further than the UpSpring Milkflow Lactation Smoothies!
We've created these easy, delicious breastfeeding smoothie recipes to help increase breastmilk supply and decrease your anxiety about making enough.
Let's get started with these liquid gold smoothies!
Milkflow Lactation Smoothies
Making more breastmilk doesn't have to feel like work.
While that might be hard to believe when you constantly have a newborn or a breast pump attached to your boobs, especially in those first few weeks, but these smoothies will help your body produce more milk quickly.
We created these breastmilk boosting lactation smoothies to help ease your new-mom mind and boost your confidence as you increase how many ounces you produce! You got this, momma!
1) Milkflow Berry Lactation Smoothie
This delicious smoothie blends fresh fruits, yogurt, honey and Milkflow Fenugreek Berry Drink Mix to give you antioxidants, protein and a powerful galactagogue (fenugreek) to give you a nutritional breastfeeding boost!
- Milkflow Berry Drink Mix (1 packet)
- 1 cup Mix of Blueberries, Blackberries & Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey (raw and local is best)
- 1 cup Water or Orange juice (if sugar is not a concern)
- 1 cup ice
Directions: Add the berries, Milkflow Berry Drink Mix, liquid, yogurt and ice to your blender and mix!
2) Milkflow Nutty Chocolate Banana Lactation Smoothie
If you're a chocolate lover, this Milkflow Chocolate, Chocolate Chip lactation smoothie will be one of your favorites! This smoothie blends sweet chocolate chips, banana, almond milk, peanut butter and other delicious flavors for a breastmilk boost!
- Milkflow Chocolate Drink Mix (1 packet)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips (semi sweet)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter - 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
Directions: Add the almond milk, Milkflow Chocolate Drink Mix packet, chocolate chips, vanilla, cinnamon, peanut butter and ice to your blender and mix!
3) Milkflow Vanilla Chai Latte Lactation Smoothie
Are you a chai lover? After trying this lactation smoothie, even those that aren't a "chai person" will be singing its praises!
Try this mix of Milkflow Chai Tea Latte Drink Mix, cashews, vanilla and more for an easy tea-riffic breastmilk boost!
- Milkflow Chai Tea Latte Drink Mix (1 scoop)
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk with Vanilla (add 1/4 tsp of vanilla if only have plain almond milk)
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
Directions: Add the almond milk, Milkflow Chai Drink Mix scoop, cashews, banana, flax seed and ice to your blender and mix!
If you're struggling to make enough breastmilk, or are struggling to keep up supply, these lactation smoothies will help keep you hydrated and full to keep producing milk!
We hope you enjoy these delicious Milkflow lactation smoothies. Is there another recipe that you enjoy? Leave a comment!